Patrons using the drop-off queue poster printing option:
- Must fill out the poster printing form and either drop the form off with the poster to be printed or send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the poster. The poster printing form can be found here: http://library.nymc.edu/pprint/ppf.pdf. The poster printing form will be reviewed by library staff and is subject to possible additional charge.
- The library prefers poster files to be sent to the email@example.com address via a link using Send This File (http://www.sendthisfile.com/). The library will only accept posters to be printed if they are in ppt, pptx, or pdf format. The library only accepts flash drives or emails for the drop off service.
- Must allow 3 working days for the poster to be printed, and 4 working days if the poster is dropped off on a Friday (since the library is closed for printing on Saturday). If a poster is sent for printing on Monday, the poster will be ready for pickup no later than Thursday evening. If the poster is sent for printing on Friday, the poster will be ready for pickup no later than Wednesday evening. From April through October, the library is closed from 5pm Friday through 9am Sunday for printing. From October through April, the library is closed from 3pm Friday until 9am Sunday for printing. Any holiday or emergency closings will be added to the 3-4 working days turnaround time (ie a Monday drop-off with a Tuesday holiday closing will be ready for pickup no later than Friday evening). The patron will be notified once the poster is ready for pickup. All posters will be picked up at the Access Services Desk.
- Payment must be made in advance. The library accepts credit and debit cards (VISA, Mastercard, and Discover), checks, grant and department numbers, and cash.
- It is the patron's responsibility to ensure the poster is print ready when sent to the library. Once the poster is printed, no refunds will be given and any reprints will be charged to the patron. If there is an obvious problem with the poster, the library will notify the patron that the poster cannot be printed until the patron reviews the poster. If the poster is created on a Mac, please view it on a PC before dropping off for printing due to formatting and font issues.
- The library is not responsible for the flash drive or files on the flash drive. The poster to be printed must be clearly marked or the poster will not be printed. Create a "Poster" folder on the flash drive and only have the poster(s) to be printed inside this folder.
- One of the dimensions of the poster must be 24", 36", 42", or 44". Staff will not edit any posters.