RefWorks is a web-based bibliographic reference manager that can be accessed from any Mac or PC computer on or off campus.
- Helps you create the bibliographies for your papers.
- Automatically formats your citations or references in MLA, APA and other styles.
- Creates a personal collection of reference sources.
- Organizes and manages your citations.
- Imports citations from article databases, such as Academic Search Premier, ERIC, Agricola, and PsycINFO.
- Allows you to share references with groups, classmates and colleagues.
- Uses the Write-N-Cite utility to pull citations into your paper as you type.
Here's what's new with RefWorks: Modernized interface, easy import to your library, improved PDF handling and now compatible with Microsoft Word 2016 and Google Docs.
Classroom and One-on-One Training by Request
Want to get some hands-on experience with RefWorks in the company of an experienced RefWorks user? Consider requesting a one-on-one training session. These sessions can cover any aspect of RefWorks use that is of interest to you -- from basic to advanced.
Register for one of our upcoming sessions in the library.
If you're forming a research group and want to share references through a shared RefWorks account, consider arranging a RefWorks demo or class for your group.
If you're planning to assign a research paper to your students, consider encouraging your students to use Refworks and then helping them make use of RefWorks by arranging for a RefWorks demonstration, either during or outside of your class time.
Contact Rhonda Altonen (email@example.com) or call 594-2032 to make arrangements.
Related LibGuide: RefWorks Fundamentals - Class Materials and Information by Shawn Manning
- Monday, March 5, 2018
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- HSL Room 109 (Bentivegna Classroom)