Author Workshop: How to Get Published
Brought to you by the Health Sciences Library.
Location: New York Medical College, BSB, Pathology Conference Room 414.
Liz Perill, Executive Publisher in the Health and Medical Sciences division of Elsevier, will outline the important steps in preparing your manuscript for successful publication.
A panel of NYMC’s own editors will answer questions about the process. This workshop will be of particular interest to new authors and researchers.
Attend this workshop to learn:
- Steps to take before writing a paper
- How to develop and submit a manuscript
- Elements to consider when composing a manuscript
- What professional editors are looking for
- Tuesday, January 23, 2018
- 3:00pm - 5:00pm